It’s good to be back! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Check our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why our pub is great:
The Tulip Queen is a pub where family and food means everything. The name is a nod to the ‘Spalding Flower Parade’, and in particular the Tulip Flower Festival. This festival became world famous within just a few years, becoming more popular than the tulip fields themselves. A Tulip Queen competition was held each year, with the crowning of the Tulip Queen being performed before the start of ‘Tulip Time’. The festival came to an end in 2013, but our pub’s name is here to remember the tradition.
Our daily carvery offers a range of lovely roasts, including a vegetarian option. Of course, no carvery is complete without the trimmings and we have a brilliant selection to satisfy everyone. Pile your plate high with as many potatoes and vegetables, and as much gravy, as you desire. Then top it off with a crispy and fluffy Yorkshire pud. If you don’t fancy a roast, then our varied menu that boasts hearty pub classics and delicious desserts is sure to tickle your fancy.
At the bar, there is a large selection of drinks on offer, including Marston’s cask ales. If you need help quenching your thirst, then The Tulip Queen is at your service. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus